Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The front desk agent is responsible for providing genuine and authentic guest service according to brand standards. This is completed through the check-in/ check-out process, guest phone calls, managing folios correctly, guest requests and all other guest interactions. A front desk agent shows empathy when dealing with guest issues and seeks a manager when large issues arise. Must be knowledgeable of hours of operation for mountain outlets and provide accurate information to guests.
- Outlet: The Grand Lodge
- Shift Availability: Full & Part Time
Job Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensure accurate check-in and checkout processes according to RockResorts brand standards.
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed all guest needs and requests.
- Solve basic folio and billing discrepancies to hotel standards and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain the second effort log and follow up to ensure all requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Creates accurate keys to guest rooms according to owner log and LMS reservations.
- Must have excellent guest and associate relations skills.
- Possess strong organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Accurately and timely route all communication during an emergency situation.
- Ability to sustain composure at all times and remain calm during difficult situations.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Work experience in a guest service facet- hotel preferred.
- Microsoft Office, Property Management Systems (LMS preferred), General Computing.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively in both written and verbal mediums.
- Ability to multitask in high volume situations.
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus.
What’s in it for you? Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
The budgeted range starts at $18.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free Summer pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 443555