Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming, moping, dusting, tidying, removing trash all public areas.
- Cleaning,moping, removing trash, refilling toiletries in all public restrooms.
- Maintaing pool area cleanlieness and refilliing towels as needed.
- Assisting in firewood deliveres to public areas.
- Cleaning public areas fireplaces.
- Assiting in trash removal in managerial offices.
- Keeping back of house areas clean for staff.
- High school diploma. -preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos. -required
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer). -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
The budgeted range starts at 12.25-17.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
One Job – Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 304349