Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Starting Wage: $17 per hour
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20 per hour.
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Part Time
The Vehicle Parts Room Clerk is responsible for ordering, receiving, organizing and maintaining the inventory of all parts and supplies for the Fleet Maintenance Shop. This position also assists mechanics by contacting vendors, locating and pulling parts required for scheduled work, and notifying mechanics when special ordered parts arrive. Additional responsibilities include managing the fuel system, maintaining cleanliness of parts room, and communicating to internal departments on the status of work orders.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to Detail- Demonstrates organization and cleanliness
- Communication- Develop strong verbal communication skills with co-workers
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions; Work well in group problem solving situations
- Team Work - Balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Safety and Security - Observe safety and security procedures; Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines; Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record – required
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in an alpine, winter environment - required
- Able to lift 50lbs—required
- Able to stand for long periods of time—required
- English Proficiency—required
- Understand Safety guidelines – required
- Self motivation and direction. Must work independently
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Knowledge of Resort—preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Discounted Shuttle Services
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
The budgeted range starts at $17. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 476528