Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Sales Associates are responsible for generating sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serves customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Establish professional, yet personalized rapport with customer upon contact; by phone or in person
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
- Promote extended warranty/maintenance agreements, parts and accessories purchase
- Previous retail sales experience - strongly preferred
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Previous snow sport industry experience - strongly preferred
- Understanding on ski and snowboard industry
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills - required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
Some of the benefits include:
- Free Epic ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
If you are passionate about helping people have the best experience that they possibly can have on a mountain – rentals is for you. We guide our guests through their winter and summer mountain gear needs, showing our passion for the outdoors every possible chance.
Work with people that want to help you grow your skills and truly love being where they are. Best of all you receive a Copper Mountain lift pass and a Vail Resorts lift pass – now you really can explore the best of all the mountains in Colorado! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 196112