Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Ski & Ride School Product Sales Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to the Ski & Ride School Product Sales Manager in a professional and efficient manner. This position oversees the day-to-day business in the Ski & Ride School’s sales and supervisory oversite of all employees staffed in this department.
The Ski & Ride School Product Sales Supervisor must possess excellent communication skills, and is expected to exercise the best judgment possible given the circumstances. He or she must be able to carry out a variety of tasks while promoting superior guest service and fostering healthy working relationships within the department, and throughout the company as a whole.
- Be able to provide detailed information for all Ski & Ride School products & procedures with 100% accuracy
- Must learn and understand the functionality of Guest Connect and all other Ski & Ride School related applications
- Assist in the hiring, training and development of seasonal staff
- Oversee department operations including audit requirements, performance management, scheduling, safety training, and troubleshooting basic repairs on office equipment
- Ensure all opening and closing procedures are followed
- Follow all SOX regulations and procedures
- Exhibit professionalism and courtesy at all times
- Work closely with other Ski & Ride School Tickets Supervisors and Leads to staff base locations appropriately for business volumes
- Address complaints and resolve issues that arise from both guests and employees
- Efficiently process payroll and be able to accurately change and approve time
- Carry hand-held radios for communication, and understand radio protocols
- Strong leadership & customer service skills
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in a guest service related field
- Comfortable in assuming high levels of responsibility.
- Able to multitask under strict deadline pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including a familiarity with database applications
- Able to work outdoors in the elements; walk on snowy & icy surfaces
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time and lift at least 25 lbs.
- Able to work weekends and travel to various Heavenly Resort locations
- Extensive knowledge of all Ski & Ride School products, policies and procedures
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Previous cash handling experience
- A working knowledge of Guest Connect and other Ski & Ride School applications
- Previous work experience in the ski resort industry
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 246628