Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Starting Wage: $17 per hour?
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20 per hour?
- Shift & Schedule Availability:? Full time
- Skill Level: Advanced?
By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We are hiring new additions to our team and are looking to further enrich our talent in housekeeping! Looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun in a spectacular mountain community. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team as an Advanced Housekeeper!
Essential Job Functions:
- Exhibits highest productivity within department of 15-18+ credits per shift.
- Exhibits highest quality within department receiving consistently 90% or higher on room inspection checklists.
- Consistently achieves expectations on mid and annual reviews.
- Works in the capacity of a trainer for new employees.
- Is cross trained to work in both hotel and condo product.
- Acts as empowered housekeeper; able to assist with room inspections when required.
- Is trained as a deep clean housekeeper.
- Has specialty expertise in housekeeping such as carpet stain removal, grout restoration, etc.
- Exhibits proficiency in workplace and chemical safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma. -preferred
- One year of previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos. -required
- Three years or more experience in housekeeping. -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
What’s In It for You?
- Discounted Housing ($300 per month)
- Complimentary Choose Your Own Adventure:
Two Summer Mountain Experiences + Two paid non-workdays to enjoy it!
- Night lodging at Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail or Beaver Creek hotels
- Adventure experiences - rafting, fly fishing, zip line, via ferrata, etc. (will vary by market depending on availability)
- Gas card (include amount and location – like City Market gas station)
- Food card (include amount and store – like City Market)
- FREE: Enhanced programming/experiences
- Manager-led appreciation opportunities
- Monthly bingo with gift card prizes
- More fun events and programming!
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The opportunity to work in the resort industry – it does not get much cooler than that!
The budgeted range starts at $17.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 425367