Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the general maintenance and upkeep of the restaurant facility, including: handling guest complaints, training staff on specific rules, regulations, and procedures, and performing administrative functions (staff management, scheduling, payroll, etc.).
Job responsabilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle guest complaints regarding food and beverage service.
- Inform and train staff on specific rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Must consistently provide positive hospitality experiences to internal and external guests.
- Oversee the general maintenance and upkeep of the restaurant facility.
- Handle money, operate P.O.S. system, and prepare daily deposits.
- Knowledge of all food and beverage items available, along with general information on the Lodge, the Lodge Company and National Park.
- Attend pre-shift and/or hold meetings, make notes of items being served as the specials and of any other information important to the dining room.
- Ensure prompt, accurate service with anticipation and compliance of all guests’ needs are provided for.
- Work closely with the Culinary team to ensure prompt, accurate service.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work long hours and variable shifts
- Prior food and beverage experience
- TIPS certified
- Must be 21 or older to serve alcohol
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Prior banqueting or conventions experience
- Knowledge of wine and beverage service
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 198389