Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB
Assign, prepare, and enter large volume sale price events into MMS. Setup complex promotions events through combination of Aptos and manual modification or existing data connect file structures. Complete testing and review of all promotions prior to release. Facilitate resolution of problem prices and events through email, telephone, and face-to-face communication in a timely manner. Comfortably use Excel, MMS, and existing documentation to create and maintain promotional prices and events.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work individually and with a team to enter and support temporary and permanent sale prices and promotions.
- Work individually and with a team to setup and deliver complex promotional events through Aptos.
- Research and provide recommended solutions to merchant and marketing promotional concepts.
- Review and test promotion and price events for accuracy.
- Analyze and make recommendations on process improvements for merchant analysis tools, communication methods for operations, and methods for supporting promotions through Aptos.
- Escalate problem promotions, event types, and low margin sale pricing to Director, Retail Applications for resolution.
- Establish relationships and work with Buyers, Marketing, Merchandise Managers, and Operations Teams through telephone and email communications.
- Additional projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Advanced Excel and Light programming knowledge including VB Macros and MS Access
- Fluently communicates in both written and verbal English
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Prior experience within retail
- AS400 - Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree - Preferred
Some of the benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug plans
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- Excellent training and professional development
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 210847