Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Ski Mascot / Spotter is responsible for promoting Ski & Snowboard School via interaction with resort guests and the community. Must be able to ski in costume with limited visibility, greet guests, and entertain at the base area. The Ski Mascot will entertain children while they learn mountain safety and develop skiing / snowboarding skills in a fun environment. Position rotates between Mascot Character and Mascot Spotter.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge and awareness of the environment
- Make sound decisions based on weather conditions, terrain and temperatures
- Must be available for promotional events and activities, including posing for photographs
- Must maintain and clean mascot costume and accessories
- Must have strong customer service skills and enjoy working with children
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- Intermediate or above skier
- Must be able to work in inclement weather in a high alpine environment
- Must have excellent guest service and communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively non-verbally
- Must be fluent in all aspects of English language
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends
- Offers may be contingent upon a post offer background check as well as positive reference checks.
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 191527