Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsible for accurately and efficiently processing store sales through the use of a cash register. Generate sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service.
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
- Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, courteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions
- Complete sales transactions by accurately and efficiently ringing up customer sales
- Responsible for following all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Remove all sensormatics and hangers from merchandise prior to placing items in bag(s) for customers
- Maintain a neat and organized work area by placing hangers, sensors, returned items, and paperwork in appropriate and designated locations
- Answer store phones courteously and professionally
- Call for additional assistance if a line develops to ensure proper guest satisfaction
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work! If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 220828