Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Do you enjoy the “great outdoors?" Would you like to spend the summer minutes away from some of the country’s best hiking, climbing, fishing & sightseeing while receiving a paycheck? If this sounds good to you then come & have the “Experience of a Lifetime” working in the majestic Grand Teton National Park, located between Yellowstone National Park & historic Jackson Wyoming.
The Electrician is responsible for the maintenance, repair & installation of all new & existing electrical apparatus & equipment components located at our various facilities (e.g. switches, receptacles, fixtures, motors, heaters,etc.). Our operating season is typically from late-April to mid-October. HOUSING AND MEALS PROVIDED.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize and plan electrical maintenance and construction projects on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of materials, equipment and tools on work truck required to perform routine tasks without delays.
- The journeyman craftsmen will be assigned limited standby duties after hours and weekends, which requires carrying a beeper or two-way radio. This duty is rotated equally among the department staff.
- Support companywide environmental management initiatives by identifying opportunities and supporting established efforts to reduce energy use.
- Use all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as instructed by supervisor.
- Every Maintenance Department staff will be assigned other technical work within the department when maintenance crisis occur within the company or when their particular technical field is temporarily or permanently reduced. This job summary is intended as a guide, not an all inclusive job description.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Provide own hand tools
- A valid US driver's license
- Good oral & written skills (English as primary)
- Prior mechanical/electrical experience or equivalent (residential, commercial, industrial)
- Capable of handling moderately strenuous activity (such as occasionally moving heavy equipment)
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 313667