Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Big Boulder is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
- Provide food and beverage service to large banquet groups in a friendly and timely manner.
- General assistance to the Banquet Department
- Responsibilities may include, and are not limited to, clean up, stocking, customer service, etc
- Responsible for all other duties assigned by managers.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English are required
- A track record of functioning effectively as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills along with at least six months experience working on a guest service environment
- A minimum of six months waitstaff experience required.
- Must be able to carry large trays weighing up to 30lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- A flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, etc is required
- Work as part of a team
Jack Frost Big Boulder revolutionized the skiing industry. As the riding mecca of Pennsylvania, the mountain is designed for epic adventures. Join our team and experience the great outdoors like never before. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 228288