Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsible for the development, maintenance, and monitoring of systems as they relate to enterprise integration. Primary job activities include the design, build, test, and maintenance of enterprise integration solutions leveraging messaging, enterprise services, and data integration. Other activities may include learning new methodologies and how to apply them in an existing enterprise and a willingness to explore emerging technologies. Experience with monitoring tools like BizTalk360 is a plus.
- Enterprise Service Development
- Design, build, test, and maintain enterprise services using WCF / .NET
- Enterprise Integration Development
- Design, build, test, and maintain enterprise integration applications using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 & SQL Server Integration Services
- Writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and performance tuning
- Responsible for writing and maintaining SSIS jobs/packages.
- Platform Support
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues with existing applications and production transaction processing
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with software development using middleware tools (BizTalk, MuleSoft, Boomi, etc..) preferably BizTalk
- 3+ years of SSIS or other ETL development
- Experience with RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server/Oracle
- XML, XSL, XPath, XSD
- Experience with C#/.Net
- Experience with PowerShell
- Production support experience along with strong debugging skills
- Experience working with a diverse set of business units
- Experience with Agile and Source Control (Jira, BitBucket, Git, VSTS, etc…)
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical audience
- Ability to document technical solutions
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to rapidly learn and implement new technologies
- Ability to deliver quality deliverables against specified timelines
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222712