With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Scheduling Admin Assistant, Ski and Ride School will provide administrative support to the Ski and Ride School Management team and employees. Their main role will be the oversight and implementation of the instructor scheduling. They will also have a level of responsibility in processing payroll, maintaining electronic files, compliance tracking. This is an integral role within the Ski School and will require the candidate to be well organized with excellent time management and organizational skills. We are seeking highly motivated candidates who understand how to take initiative and have the ability to act professionally and maintain confidentiality at all times. The person in this position will need to have a strong sense of self-responsibility, organization, time management and be able to work under pressure.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Input instructor master schedules and adjust staff numbers based on business volume on a bi-weekly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Communicate staffing levels on a weekly and daily basis to the supervisor and management team.
- Oversee instructor time-off requests.
- Daily data entry.
- Prioritize and manage multiple assignments and schedules with fluctuating and time sensitive deadlines.
- Look ahead on instructor schedules and future lessons to ensure proper lesson coverage and communicate any short on staffing levels to supervisor and management team.
- Must have adequate knowledge of and ability to use computer software (MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) in order to handle work involving word processing, accounting data, project timelines and other applications that may become necessary to support the supervisor and management team.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 344212