Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Public Areas Attendant/Ambassador is expected to adhere to the company’s mission, vision and value statements. Be knowledgeable of the company’s management systems, policies and initiatives for Hospitality, Environmental, and Health and Safety. You have specific responsibilities within these areas and are expected to understand them. You will be responsible for the cleanliness of the lobby, lounge, public restrooms, restaurants, shops and offices. You will also be engaging to guests and visitors alike. Equally as important, you are here to have some fun too!
The Public Areas Attendant responsibilities at Jackson Lake Lodge include, but are not limited to:
- Empty all wastebaskets in offices, shops; trash containers in public areas, outside containers at front door and west terrace.
- Pick up computer paper from Business Center, Accounting and Reservations and take to recycling area
- Wash all glass doors on first floor lobby and second floor lounge
- Clean public restrooms on first and second floors
- Mop Grand Staircase - Mop and wax all hardwood floors as needed
- Vacuum and mop in Mural Room, all offices, the second floor guest lounge & Blue Heron
- Polish brass railing surrounding the Grand Staircase
- Sweep and mop back service hallway and clean employee restrooms and stairway to employee cafeteria in accordance with established quality standards and EH&S guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Ensure that micro-trash around the property is picked up
- Ensure that items in the lobby and restrooms are in working order, report issues to your supervisor
- In between tasks, connect with guests and make them feel welcomed to the lodge
- Other duties as assigned
The Public Areas Attendant position asks that any candidate be able to demonstrate the following skills or experience:
- Previous hotel/hospitality experience – Preferred
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English - Required
- Strong communication skills - Required
- Ability to perform well under pressure - Required
- Valid US Driver’s License – Preferred
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212248