Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Breeze/Gore Creek Fly Fisherman is a retail, rental, and guide service shop located in the heart of Avon, just minutes away from world-class skiing in Beaver Creek and steps away from the world-class waters of the Eagle River. We serve traveling and local guests alike in building an experience of a lifetime.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and possesses the passion and personality to drive sales, build a clientele, provide exclusive luxury collections of après ski fashion, casual wear and logo items in meticulous quality, unrivaled distinction, elegant simplicity and visual sophistication.
Rental Technicians are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management, and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy
- Previous retail/rental experience preferred
- Passion for Skiing/Snowboarding
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Our Breeze Eagle County locations (Vail and Avon) offer the ability to work for one of North America’s most recognized retail providers and for the largest ski resort company in the nation – Vail Resorts.
Enjoy an authentic group of people that love the outdoors and want to bring this passion to every customer that walks through the doors. Join our team and be on the cutting edge of what’s trending right now in outside adventure sports.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 190047