Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The front desk agent is responsible for providing genuine and authentic guest service according to brand standards. This is completed through the check-in/ check-out process, guest phone calls, managing folios correctly, guest requests and all other guest interactions. A front desk agent shows empathy when dealing with guest issues and seeks a manager when large issues arise. Must be knowledgeable of hours of operation for mountain outlets and provide accurate information to guests.
Responsible for including but not limited to:
- Performs the full range of front desk responsibilities for hotels and condos
- Welcoming guests and/or homeowners to facility
- Registering and assigning accommodations
- Obtaining payments
- Issuing card/room key
- May provide information on amenities, services and directions to guests; responds to questions.
- Maintains records of room availability and guest accounts.
- Checks departing guests out and closes out account.
- May coordinate receipt and delivery of messages for guests.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred, specifically hospitality degrees
- Previous customer service experience preferred, specifically hotel and Marriott experience
- Understanding and use of Word, Excel, Outlook required. Knowledge of hotel systems preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence in English required. Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the organization.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212071