Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Vail Mountain Club is a premier ski club, offering ski and car valet along with an array of other amenities including but not limited to, breakfast and lunch buffets, private events, and exclusive club activities like "First Tracks." With an unrivaled location only steps from Vail's Gondola One. While the Vail Mountain Club offers its members the best in convenience and luxury, it is the Club's personal service and stellar staff that distinguishes it from other clubs and luxury resorts.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Arrive on time, neat and clean, in uniform and ready for shift, being professional at all times.
- Greet members and guests by last name, unless directed to use first names.
- Issue members and guests equipment via computerized ordering system.
- Receive and transport members and guests equipment to snow, storage, and/or to car valet, when member and/or guest arrives to Club and at the end of their day.
- Record tuning instructions and transport equipment to and from local shops.
- Carefully parking member vehicles according to parking plan for garage.
- Assist members by answering questions promptly and courteously.
- Be empowered to problem solve member issues when able, direct to upper management for decisions if needed.
- Dust, sweep, mop and vacuum work areas daily.
- Change light bulbs and perform minor maintenance as needed or asked.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related directives as needed.
- Assist food and beverage staff as needed with tasks during morning services and throughout the day.
- Perform special requests as directed by club managers.
- Cooperate with other staff by assisting them as needed.
- Participate in all mandatory staff meetings and trainings, which are paid.
- Comply with facility usage and all Vail Resorts policies
- A valid US driver's license - required.
- Must be able to pass a driving test and a MVR check – required.
- Ability to drive a manual as well as an automatic - preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in all weather conditions – required.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends, holidays, mornings & evenings when needed, with some required overtime during busy periods and holidays - required.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to members, guest, and other employees of the Club – required
- Be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced and dynamic team environment – required.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-one-one and small group situations to members, guests, and other employees of the Club – required.
The budgeted range starts at 15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 346727