Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
We are seeking an experienced candidate for a Maintenance Tech II position with Breckenridge Resort. In this position you will assist with projects, analyze repairs/solutions needed, and collaborate effectively within the Mountain Services Department.
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Ability to troubleshoot and make repairs with minimum assistance
- Ability to prioritize according to departmental goals
- Document repairs, labor and materials accurately on work orders
- Assists in researching and ordering parts to complete projects and work orders
- Assist supervisor in research, order and maintain required parts for stock
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Maintain facilities and equipment to ensure proper working order Involvement in emergency decisions and procedures
- Help train other department personnel
- Positive review of the Mountain Services Performance and Behavior Standards
- Willingness to adjust schedule to accommodate business needs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Colorado driver's license
- Read, Write, speak English
- General computer knowledge, (i.e. Outlook, MS word)
- Past experience with Maintenance field within Breckenridge Resort preferred
- Minimum 3 years of related field experience
- Experience with standard hand tools, test equipment and basic power tools
- Must have previous experience with specialty tools
- Seeking candidate with a strong background in the following areas:
- Appliance repair
- HVAC Systems
- Plumbing / Mechanical system repairs
- Minor electrical repairs
- Hardware repairs
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 192528