Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Go To Market and Brand Marketing Manager of Retail and Rental will be responsible for advertising and marketing campaign management, media strategy and planning, creative concepting and copywriting, and media reporting for our various retail and rental brands across our Front Range and resort portfolio. They will also be supporting the Senior Manager with brand strategy and brand development projects across Retail and Rental. This position will require deep cross-functional work and relationships with internal stakeholders, creative partners, agency partners and marketing channel owners. A successful Manager at Vail Resorts will have be a strong leader, influential among stakeholders, and provide strategic and innovative thinking around marketing plans that truly affect consumer behavior and drive results.
- Work in conjunction with other members of the Retail and Rental marketing team to set and implement effective marketing strategies and plans across internal and paid media channels
- Work with product marketing, merchandising, operations and other strategic stakeholders to align business goals and objectives with marketing and media strategy, and creative
- Develop creative briefs including copywriting for design partners
- Assist on brand strategy and brand development projects across Retail and Rental brands and campaigns
- Manage and optimize budget, messaging, creative and channels in order to drive quantifiable results
- Identify & interpret marketing results and research to provide detailed insights to inform future marketing plans
- 7 years of 360 marketing experience across a variety of channels including email, digital, social media, traditional, partnerships, etc.
- Experience managing agency and creative partners
- Experience with creative concepting, copywriting and brand consistency
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing, confident and positive self-starter
- Process-oriented with strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience managing and approving copy and visual creative
- Experience managing paid search, display, social and offline media (i.e. OOH, TV, radio)
- Experience in brand marketing and development
The budgeted range starts at $58,000 - $81,450 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We offer a variety of professional career opportunities at our corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado. Our corporate headquarters team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more about positions at our corporate office. Visit www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 292911