Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Shuttle/Valet Driver is responsible for transporting owners, employees, and guests safely to and from lodges, ski areas, restaurants, parking lots, and town. Shuttle/Valet Driver will also be responsible for parking and pulling guest vehicles as needed. Opportunity for tips based upon performance.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Familiarity of the lodging shuttle stops, ski areas, restaurants, and town.
- Willingness to shuttle valet employees to satellite lots to retrieve guest vehicles (50% or more of the job)
- Assist guests with skis or snowboards on and off the shuttle.
- At least 21 years old required
- Utilizes all guest profiles and names, and provide preferences accordingly.
- Performing the daily tasks according to resort standards, and those set forth by the management team.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Ensuring good safety practices of guests throughout the hotel and town, and proper emergency and safety procedures are followed.
- At least 21 years of age - required
- Vaild US Drivers License with acceptable driving record - required
- Must follow company presentation policy - required
- At least one year of guest service experience - preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- Willing to work holidays and weekends - required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222091