Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
This position is responsible for the general diagnosis, maintenance and repair of the fleet vehicles.
Other job responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provides mechanic repair and other responsibilities including but not limited to diesel engines, electrical systems, hydraulic, tune ups, and brakes.
- Communicate with department heads and employees regarding equipment problems and repairs
- Must be able to assist other employees in diagnosis and repairs.
- Train/teach employees
- Repair and Maint. of Diesel and Gas Engines
- Electrical and Electronic Diagnosis
- Assists in all other shop duties as assigned. Responsible for all duties assigned by management.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Automotive, Truck, Bus, Heavy Equipment, or Fleet diagnostics and repair.
- Gas and Diesel Engine repairs.
- Complete Drivetrain diagnostics and repairs.
- Able to diagnois and repair electrical and computer systems problems on modern vehicles.
- Able to diagnois and repair major mechanical systems on modern vehicles.
- Must have a complete set of SAE and Metric hand tools and air tools.
- Must have a current DL and be able to obtain a CDL within 90 days.
Jack Frost Big Boulder revolutionized the skiing industry. As the riding mecca of Pennsylvania, the mountain is designed for epic adventures. Join our team and experience the great outdoors like never before. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 213927