Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Come to work for the backbone of our retail stores and enjoy the best benefits package in the industry. Join our passionate team and we’ll train you for this active job that keeps you moving and interacting with different teams daily - no experience required! As a Warehouse Associate, you will learn how to receive, organize, and deliver retail/rental goods to ensure our stores and our guests have everything they need for the ultimate outdoor experience.
- Wage: $17 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time Hours available, Day shift & Night Shift
- Skill Level: Entry Level
- Completing physical and active tasks in an efficient manner to pick, pack and deliver goods
- Willingness to work with warehouse functions and tools - we'll train you!
- Work together with teammates to maintain safety standards
- Gain knowledge such as ski/snowboard assembly and retail/rental operations
- May be required to assist other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand and move in an active, team-oriented environment for extended periods.
- Ability to communicate fluently through spoken and written English
- Manage time effectively to complete store deliveries
The budgeted range starts at $17 - $22. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 476516