Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Responsible for assembling bikes and assisting other mechanics with repairs as requested, including walk-in repairs and overhauls. Completes diagnosis of customers’ equipment and provides a repair estimate. Recommends products to enhance the customer’s cycling experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide customers with the highest level of service
- Gather and respond to service requests and ensure it is properly and safely completed to the customers’ satisfaction
- Protect company liability in regard to services performed
- Ensure service paperwork is completed legibly, accurately, and filed accordingly
- Assemble and tune bikes using the proper tools while following all safety procedures
- Ensure all proper housekeeping methods and overall cleanliness of the shop is adhered to
- May be responsible for ordering tools, shop equipment, or special orders based on shop needs
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Founded in 1974 Bicycle Village has remained a Colorado owned and operated business for more than 30 years. From our modest beginnings to our now five sprawling stores we a have become part and continue to grow Colorado’s cycling community. We offer guided bike tours, demo days and even spinning classes in our stores. We outfit professional tri-athletes, downhill mountain bikers, work commuters and family alike. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. Join our team and become part something much bigger… become part of the Colorado cycling community and Vail Resorts. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 205056