Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Lead sales associates are responsible for generating sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service. Acts as department lead to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Starting Wage:? $17 / hour
- “Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20 per hour.”?
- ???????Outlet: Littleton, CO
- Shift & Schedule Availability:? Full Time, Year Round
- Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced?
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
- Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, courteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions
- Aid and assist other departments as needed
- Maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the business
- Complete all certifications required for position
- Carryout specific tasks while simultaneously providing guest service
- Effectively communicate product and supply needs to management
- Drive business by increasing units per transaction and average dollar per sale
- Ensure customers have an outstanding shopping experience by making sure each Associate is accountable for their job functions
- Assist Managers in the training of new sales associates for assigned department
- Maintain proper merchandizing standards for assigned department
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 1 year relevant work experience required
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- Passion/knowledge for the industry
- English fluency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time
- Ability to troubleshoot and elevate questions or concerns to management.
- Ability to multi-task while serving guests
- Maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
- Merchandising experience preferred
The budgeted range starts at $17 - $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 457127