We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Beaver Creek Resort is looking for a dedicated individual to join their Food and Beverage Team for this Winter Season!
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Clerk include, but are not limited to:
- Check in all food and beverage accurately
- Receive food and supplies at Spruce Saddle
- Must be able to work independently
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain an acceptable work schedule
- Shift arrival time varies, but normally 4PM chairlift upload
- Read and check in food on paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older - required
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- Minimum 2 years of employment in any field - required
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull and drag 50-100 lbs. frequently during a shift - required
- Able to stand up to 2 hours at a time - required
- Positive work ethic
- Team oriented
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English conversationally - required
- Ability to answer phone professionally
- Ability to work in variable weather conditions (position is both inside and outside)
- Previous shipping/receiving experience - preferred
- Weekends, holidays and evenings - required
- Able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when - required
- Satisfactory Background Check - required
- Entire season commitment required (April 2021)
The budgeted range starts at 15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 371407