Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
Mountain Dining Cashiers are front of house Entry Level positions available on the mountain. They are responsible for providing friendly service to our guests while handling guest purchases, accepting payment and counting change. We are looking for individuals with a strong guest focus and upbeat attitude.
- Positive work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to speak, read, and communicate in English
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Already has or has the ability to obtain a Colorado Food Handlers Card within 30-days of employment
- Cash handling experience
- Must enjoy working directly with guests
- Has a high school diploma or GED
- Candidates must be able to pass an intermediate ski test and gear inspection
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Must have a flexible work schedule which includes holidays and weekends. Part Time (24 hours a week) and Full Time (40 hours a week) shifts are available as well as the opportunity for Overtime during Peak business periods.
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212427