Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Perform maintenance tasks in areas requested by the staff throughout CBMR managed properties such as guests' rooms, lobby, public areas and parking areas. Performs or assists with mechanical or electrical work within the rooms, public areas and pool/spa areas.
Maintenance Tech 1: Will have entry level knowledge of one of the following and an interest in learning from various tradesmen; painting, HVAC, wiring, basic carpentry, or plumbing.
- Receive training to operate and maintain pools, spas, and related equipment.
- Assists with guest complaints regarding stopped up toilets and stinks.
- Maintain building lighting systems such as incandescent and fluorescent lights, timers, emergency and special requests.
- Complete all maintenance tasks in a reasonable time period while adhering to all applicable trade practices.
- Perform/ assist with general carpentry repairs to drywall, ceiling, roof, and other areas such as furniture.
- Assist other engineers and maintenance departments as necessary.
- Respond to and investigate fire alarms and reports of vandalism and misuse of the facilities and call the appropriate manager.
- Complete proper documentation of all maintenance tasks performed.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned or requested; including obeying safety policies and procedures and attending safety trainings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to learn proper/safe use of power tools, hand tools, and plumbing snakes.
- Preferred, but not required, general knowledge of basic wiring, plumbing, carpentry and electronics.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positions Requires Background Check.
At Crested Butte Mountain Resort we are passionate about this place, the land around us and our community. There’s nothing quite like ski town life in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We take pride in being stewards of this land and its rich history. Come work for us for a season and stay for a lifetime. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 213988