Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Our Shuttle Drivers provide transportation with a truck and jitney trailer for guests to get from the far end of the lower parking lot to the base of the Cabriolet lift. Provide courtesy rides in a Park City vehicle for skiers and snowboarders who need assistance returning to the base area from the south side of the resort. Join our team and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself & your dependents, retail/rental and restaurant discounts, free leadership & career development classes, and so much more!
- Provide the Experience of a Lifetime to both our internal and external guests.
- Greet and welcome all guests to the resort parking area.
- Provide courtesy transportation within the Cabriolet Lot for guests parked there.
- Assist guests with ski and snowboard equipment as necessary.
- Assist guests in loading/unloading the jitney.
- When possible, ride in the jitney with guests to provide information and a welcoming atmosphere.
- Be informed, and proactively provide guests with a variety of relevant information; describe and explain activities, events, programs, and services to guests.
- Daily setup and take down of directional traffic cones, barricades, and signs.
- Take and assess guest complaints/problems or special requests, and provide on-the-spot resolution.
- Direct and monitor traffic to ensure safety of parking lots and roadways.
- Maintain clean parking area and vehicles.
- Complete vehicle inspections and daily inspection log.
- Carry trail maps and resort reports at all times.
- Assist guests with resolving vehicle related problems, working closely with Public Safety and Engineering department employees.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Exposure to inclement weather conditions.
- Heavy lifting, bending, squatting; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at one time.
- Ability to operate a vehicle towing a trailer.
- High School education or equivalent required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- CDL license preferred, but not required.
- Excellent driving record required.
- Ability and willingness to converse clearly and comfortably with a variety of different types of guests.
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 190028