Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The primary responsibilities of an Overnight Front Desk Agent involve checking in and out of hotel guests & owners, creating walk-in reservations, answering phones and general guest questions while adhering to resort standards.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure standard of the day are posted and adhered to.
- Read the logbook and most recent MOD report to ensure knowledge of all events.
- File MOD reports and post pre-shift meeting.
- Check for any group arrivals.
- Ensure that the Guest request log, welcome call log, and complaint log are completed and followed up.
- Own all guest requests and ensure they are followed up within 15 minutes of the request.
- Follow up with a phone call.
- Review VIP list and ensure knowledge of VIP names.
- Look at inventory and shift inventory if necessary. Review site tours and ensure housekeeping is aware of room to use.
- Ensure all registration cards have signatures, credit card swipes/ imprints, and are completed as necessary.
- Ensure all rooms are filed under the correct room number and name.
- Ensure bucket checks are done at least once per shift and all problems remedied before shift end.
- Ensure all F11 requests are logged in MOD report.
- Ensure emergency reports are printed and filed correctly.
- Must follow all SOX compliance procedures
- Ensure all guest room moves are noted and completed and cancelled if applicable.
- Deliver amenities, luggage assist, maintenance duties
- Responsible for handling a cash bank, signing in and out.
- Must follow division resort grooming standards
- F&B responsibilities: Coffee service, sunrise selections, and other duties as required
- High school diploma
- College degree preferred
- At least 2 years previous customer service preferred, hotel experience preferred
- CO Drivers License preferred, satisfactory driving record preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- Willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends – required
- Microsoft Office and LMS knowledge preferred
- Microsoft Office and LMS knowledge
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years customer service experience
- Previous hotel experience
- 1 year supervisory experience
- General accounting knowledge
The budgeted range starts at $13.25 - $15.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 298407