Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This positions responsibilities include performing routine and emergency maintenance on a variety of chairlifts, gondolas, conveyors and tows. The Intermediate Lift Mechanic will work under the guidance of the Lift Maintenance Supervisor and senior mechanics. Applicant will be capable of working independently when needed as well as being an integral part of the Lift Maintenance team. This individual must be able to follow the company's safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid US Drivers License or able to get one upon hire
- 2 years specific experience in Lift Maintenance on Detachable lifts
- 2 years proven competency in general mechanics
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Ability to perform duties while at heights
- Ability to work outdoors in all high alpine winter/summer weather conditions
- Fluent in all aspects of English language
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 216588