Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Bussers work lunch-time hours, assisting servers on the floor to provide seamless service for the Game Creek Club members.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assist service team on the floor with water service, table maintenance, clearing plates, glassware, silverware.
- Work with host team to ensure tables are accurately set in advance of guest arrival.
- Have explicit knowledge of Game Creek service model and contribute to the fine dining guest experience.
- Work as a liaison between servers and kitchen staff.
- Responsible for carrying out and delivering food and maintaining the service window.
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining pars of service items on the service floor and in service stations.
- Must be knowledgeable of proper table set up, menu and course descriptions and restaurant organization.
- Must have a friendly and courteous attitude toward guests - required.
- Previous food service experience - preferred.
- Previous work experience in a private club – preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be fluent in English - required.
- Must be available to work daytime hours – required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested - required.
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred.
- ServSafe or Food Handler’s Card (or ability to obtain) – required.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223870