Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Classification: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Broomfield, CO
We are currently hiring a PeopleSoft DBA / PeopleSoft Administrator for our Broomfield, CO headquarters. This individual will work in our DBA team to provide support for PeopleSoft and various enterprise applications and system integrations.
- Administer PeopleSoft databases, web, application and batch process servers
- Setup, configuration monitoring and management of PeopleSoft systems to ensure systems are functioning at optimum performance levels
- Provide technical support for complex PeopleSoft and SQL Server issues
- Support and maintain all aspects of Microsoft SQL Server databases including managing backups, mirroring, log shipping, database integrity, clustering, replication, security, performance monitoring, TSQL scripting and documentation.
- Support and maintain various internal web based applications and services built on platforms including Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, .Net, and Weblogic.
- Build and support applications on Microsoft Windows Server Operating systems on HP Proliant servers, HP Blade servers, and on VMWare virtual servers.
- Work with development teams to migrate and test code from development to test to production environments.
3+ years of PeopleSoft DBA, including experience with:
- Competence in Peoplesoft Financials 9.2 and HRMS 9.2 System and associated integrated systems.
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.55.x, 8.56.x, & 8.57.x
- Building and supporting PeopleSoft environments including: databases, web, application, and Integration Broker
- PeopleSoft upgrade manager
- Applying updates, maintenance packs, patches, & fixes
- application upgrades
3+ years of Microsoft SQL Server administration, including experience with:
- Managing backups and recovery
- Mirroring and log shipping
- Clustering and replication
- SQL security
- Performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Building TSQL queries and scripts
- Managing SQL Server Jobs and alerts
- Database Server Upgrades
3+ years of Windows Server administration, including experience with:
- Building and installing Windows operating systems
- Managing backup systems and recovery
- Managing Windows Security in an enterprise environment
- Understanding of Active Directory Security, DNS, DFS, and Group Policy
- Following build standards and procedures
- Windows Scripting, Powershell, Batch scripting
- Microsoft SQL Server certification preferred
- Microsoft Windows 2016 Server certification preferred
- PeopleSoft Certification preferred
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Load Balancing
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 203247