One Job – Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Provides administrative support to the Group Sales Team. Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the office; including answering telephones, being the first point-of-contact for all walk-in clientele, and controlling and maintaining office supplies & equipment within budgetary guidelines. This person will also be responsible for the reporting, distribution and general support for the sales team.
- Answer phones with appropriate greeting; offering to assist before offering to send to another’s voice mail.
- Run Sales Success Report – each month by 1st Friday of the month for distribution to DOS, Corporate Sales and property GM.
- Set up show rooms for site tours.
- Put together “Site Alerts” for upcoming site tours and sending to property 24hrs in advance of site tour.
- Order and maintain office supplies and stock
- Coordinate advertising with DOS, agency, corporate marketing, and the property.
- Take minutes at weekly or Ad Hoc team meetings and distribute accordingly within 24 hours.
- Review and update websites.
- Filling out Donation Request form for GM and VP to sign; sending “Donation Regret” letter if denied by DOS.
- Support DOGS, Sale Managers on special projects to include, but not limited to mailings, database entry & management, client events, SWAG items, etc.
- 2 year undergraduate degree in relevant field (Hospitality, Sales and Marketing, Business, Communications
- 2+ years experience in one of the following: Sales and/or Marketing position, travel industry, hospitality, or event coordination
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence. Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to employees, managers, executives and guests.
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills
The budgeted range starts at $22.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 436367