Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime” Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Align who you are with what you do and become part of the world’s leading mountain resort company. Vail Resorts’ mission is to create the Experience of a Lifetime for our employees and for our guests, and we want you to be a part of the team.
Do you have a passion for learning and a love of unique experiences? Do you enjoy having fun as you work? As a Whistler Blackcomb Restaurant Support worker, you’ll get to experience this world class resort from multiple perspectives and gain broad experience in the resort industry.
No two days will be the same as you give friendly support and insightful advice to guests from across the country and around the world. You will gain valuable skills by supporting multiple departments and grow as a leader within our development-focused culture. Those who work alongside you are knowledgeable teammates and leaders eager to learn more and share both their skills and the exceptional experiences working at Whistler Blackcomb can offer.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
· Production and service of menu items, including specialty coffees.
· To maintain the bussing of tables and garbage removal throughout the day.
· Prep food and keep kitchen area clean, tidy and organized and assist in front-line service when necessary.
· To assist in the delivery and storage of food as directed by your Supervisor.
· Ensure the cleanliness of the guest and food preparation areas.
· Maintain a high standard of service at all times.
· To maintain the cleanliness of the washrooms.
· Willingness to work a varied schedule, including?weekends and holidays?
· Willingness to work 35 to 40 hours per week (full-time) or 12-15+ hours per week (part-time)?
· Ability to communicate effectively in English?
· High school diploma?
· Ability to stand without sitting for extended periods of time?
Doing what you love comes with great benefits for you and your family:
· Free Ski passes for employees and eligible dependents
· Discount lift tickets for friends and family?
· Free ski lessons?
· Daily $5 employee meal?
· Discounted food and gear
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 1500 hours with the company
· Training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 233688