Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Restaurant Support are the primary FOH operators in both restaurants. It is the guest facing role that unites service, direction, and job-specific skills. It encompasses multitasking, teamwork, and versatility. This unique role will provide the right candidates keen insight and understanding into the complex operations, daily activities, and processes of the restaurant.They could be responsible for (including but not limited to) ensuring that all Resort guests have the highest quality food and beverage experience possible by providing exceptional host skills, cashier and food expo skills to include; greeting guests, monitoring the flow/pace of the dining room, acknowledging departing guests with a kind remark, handing guests purchases, accepting payments, alcohol service compliance, efficiently getting guests food to them, and inspecting dishes for food quality standards. They will also assist with clearing, cleaning, and resetting tables in the restaurant, as needed maintaining stock of supplies, flatware and other materials needed in the restaurant, maintaining the cleanliness of floors, chairs, tables, and restaurant service area, and removing trash and recycling.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional service to our guests from the beginning of the service day until the end. This includes answering questions, assisting with wayfinding, kindly and clearly acclimatize new procedures.
- Must be able to assist all guests in a timely and efficient manner, while maintaining a high level of flow through check-out lines.
- Directly responsible for the stocking, organization and cleanliness of their assigned cashier station scramble area and the surrounding areas. Brewing coffee for guest purchase, stocking fountain soda machine with ice, stocking the cocoa machine, etc.
- Responsible for accuracy of point-of-sale. Also responsible for completing point-of-sale check-out and turn-in procedures and paperwork.
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of dining room area, restrooms, food court, cash stations, loading dock, exterior patio, and other restaurant areas as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep up to date with the cleaning schedule as advised by FB Management.
- Must enjoy working directly with guests. Communication skills are key as we have many changes to operations this season.
- Must be friendly and courteous with guests at all times - required.
- Must be over 18 to sell and serve alcohol. -required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays including, Christmas eve, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 4th, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and MLK day. - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
Work with a team that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 277772