Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Are you a hospitality professional with strong leadership skills? Does a busy schedule with competing priorities and obligations excite you? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The laundry manager is responsible for the efficient operation of the central laundry facility.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the scheduling and supervision of all laundry employees.
- Establish proper workflow utilizing machinery and personnel to facilitate a 24-hour turnaround of all linens.
- Control of linen inventories to minimize loss; assure proper and reasonable levels in all housekeeping and food and beverage operations.
- Works in laundry positions as needed.
- Communicates with Executive Housekeepers, Food and Beverage Director and Employee Village Managers on laundry needs.
- Utilization of appropriate wash formula and accepted good wash room practices to assure high quality work at the lowest possible cost
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of all laundry machinery.
- Implements the company's Hazard Communication program by ensuring safe use of cleaning/chemical products.
- Other duties as assigned
The “must haves” for this position include:
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, although it is not required:
- Understanding of care and preventative maintenance of commercial laundry machinery.
- Previous managerial experience in a 400 room property or larger.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as free staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 203749