Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As a member of the Ski and Ride School Sales Team you make the first guest impression of the Keystone Ski and Ride School team. One of the most valuable features of this position is providing outstanding guest service through understanding, explaining and individualizing our Ski School product offerings creating an experience of a lifetime for our guest. If you enjoy providing customer service that exceeding expectations, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team!
As part of the Ski & Ride School Sales Team Job Duties Include
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Professionally assist and follow through with resolution of guest complaints; handle concerns and suggestions.
- Perform accurate cash handling and follow proper departmental procedures regarding ticket and pass issuance.
- Provide outstanding guest service through personalized and thoughtful guest interactions.
- Maintain sufficient supplies and perform daily cleaning of sales office.
- Adhere to departmental and company written and verbal policies and procedures as designated by management.
- Cross-train and work in all areas and locations of product sales and services.
Additional Responsibilities for Kid’s Ski & Ride School Sales
- Prepare/adjust rental equipment for students according to manufacturer’s specifications. Maintain accurate equipment inventory, oversee part time rental staff, and check equipment back in at the end of the day.
- Aid instructors with student handling/coordination while indoors both prior to and following lessons.
- Assist with coordination of student lunch program - ordering food, serving kids, clean up, etc.
- Monitor indoor facilities for cleanliness and safety.
- Support instructor staff with outdoor activities such as providing water to teaching area, put up and take down fencing, set up areas for teaching, etc.
- Act as a "runner" for kids needing help during lessons.
- Provide for the safety and security of children during non-lesson time. Contact and communicate with parents about children's issues when needed.
- Must be able and willing to work in a team setting.
- Previous experience working in a guest service position - preferred
- Ability to speak in Spanish – preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently in English – required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds - required
- Ability to stand up to 6 hours at a time - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Ability to pay attention to details - required
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 244207