A Playschool Attendant provides care to children ages 18 months to 6 years creating a safe and entertaining experience. Successful candidates will know a wide variety of indoor and outdoor games and sporting activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the children in activities as scheduled by the program manager.
- Maintain awareness of the number and location of children assigned to the group.
- Instruct the children in how to perform the various activities maintaining safety as the number one priority at all times.
- Immediately report any problems to the supervisor.
- Assist the program manager to register the children each morning as needed.
- Receive and account for guests fees.
- Participate in outdoor activities (i.e. golf, tennis, paddle boating, ice skating, nature walks, etc.).
- Plan games and art activities.
- Diaper, feed and general care of the children.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
- Possess a positive and cheerful attitude
- Able to multi-task and build rapport with children
- Childcare experience preferred