Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Keystone Conference Center is seeking banquet servers to provide an exceptional quality experience to the guests of the resort.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide food and beverage service to large banquet groups in a friendly and timely manner.
- General assistance to the Banquet Department
- Responsibilities may include, and are not limited to, clean up, stocking, customer service, etc
- Responsible for all other duties assigned by managers.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English are required
- A track record of functioning effectively as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills along with at least six months experience working on a guest service environment
- A minimum of six months waitstaff experience required.
- Must be able to carry large trays weighing up to 30lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- A flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, etc is required
- Work as part of a team
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 195147