Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Perform maintenance on pumps, filters, tanks, and pipes associated with a domestic drinking water system
- Perform maintenance on building heating and ventilating systems and controls
- Perform maintenance on commercial kitchen cooking equipment
- Perform Maintenance on commercial refrigeration equipment
- Assist in the troubleshooting and diagnose problems with building electrical systems
- Be able to operate a DDC (direct digital control) system from remote computer access points.
- Must be self motivated and able to manage a seasonally high work load.
- Exhibit strong customer service skills
- Work with Mountain Services Coordinators to facilitate purchasing necessary materials to perform tasks.
We are the wild ones. Free, untamed, unstructured and unlike the others. We are confident in who we are and what we seek. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and live boldly with our choices. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 194327