One Job – Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Valet Attendant is responsible for greeting guests upon arrival and departure from the hotel, as well as assisting guest with luggage. They are responsible for parking and retrieving guest cars as requested.
Essential Job Functions:
- Parks and retrieves guest vehicles in a timely and safe manner.
- Completes vehicle inspections of all guest vehicles upon arrival.
- Completes valet tag and additional tagging information of all guest vehicles.
- Greets guests and assists with any guest inquiries.
- Assists doormen in times of need (i.e. assisting with bike / ski storage process).
- Responsible for guest key management.
- Retrieving guest items from guest vehicles upon request.
- Responsible for daily checklists (i.e. knowledge of current functions and elite recognition).
- Must be 21 years of age. -required
- Have a valid US driver’s license. -required
- Must have a satisfactory MVR check. -required
- Ability to drive a manual as well as an automatic. -preferred
- Must have guest service experience. -required
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- Must be able to bend, crouch, crawl, climb and kneel. -required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings when needed. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English. -required
- Ability to communicate in Spanish or in other languages. -preferred
The budgeted range starts at 15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 346868