Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Sales Associates and Cashiers at our retail stores are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets. Help create the Experience of a Lifetime for our guests when they're in your store, by establishing personal yet professional rapport, and efficiently assisting within the store or at the cashwrap. Assist in keeping the store tidy and appropriately stocked, and adhere to both Vail Resorts and store brand standards. Join the Retail Team, and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents, specific retail-team discounts, resort restaurant discounts, leadership classes, career development opportunities, and more!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serve customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
- Promote extended warranty/maintenance agreements, parts, and accessories purchase
- Other in-store duties as assigned by manager
- Previous retail sales experience - required
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Previous snow sport industry experience - preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
- Ability to assist in additional in-store tasks when the store is busy - required
At Okemo, we’ve got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 278269