Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Retail Sales/Cashier @ the Telluride Sports @ The Franz Klammer
Telluride Sports @ The Franz Klammer Lodge is a retail / rental shop that focuses on high-end, luxury ski brands.
Tucked away in the majestic San Juan Mountains of Colorado, our elegant, one-of-a-kind, ski shop, Telluride Sports located in the Franz Klammer Lodge is just steps away from the world- famous Telluride ski resort. If you’re looking for an exciting winter opportunity to work in the snow sport industry look no further.
Summary of Job:
We are looking for a Winter Seasonal Retail Cashier that is comfortable working high-end ski luxury, brands and offering Epic customer service to each guest. Basic job duties will include accurately and efficiently processing store sales through the use of a cash register. Generate sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
- Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, courteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions
- Complete sales transactions by accurately and efficiently ringing up customer sales
- Responsible for following all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Remove all sensormatics and hangers from merchandise prior to placing items in bag(s) for customers
- Maintain a neat and organized work area by placing hangers, sensors, returned items, and paperwork in appropriate and designated locations
- Answer store phones courteously and professionally
- Call for additional assistance if a line develops to ensure proper guest satisfaction
- Experience working with high-end luxury ski brands
- English fluency
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; stores are open 7 days a week and hours
- Familiarity with retail POS systems preferred
- Free EPIC Ski and Snowboard Pass to our world-class resorts
- Employee discounts at our retail stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
- FT employees receive a Telluride Season ski pass
Our Telluride Retail team has been providing gear and guidance since 1972, catering to those drawn to America’s Best Ski Resort. Not only does our Telluride Retail team enjoy the amazing benefits of getting to work in Telluride, CO but as part of the larger Vail Resorts family – all of our employees receive access to Telluride & the resorts that Vail Resorts operates in CO. Work with people that take customer service to the next level and cater to gear-heads and fashionistas alike. Grow your career further than you could imagine being part of the Vail Resorts family – starting with Telluride. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 276470