Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The mountain safety attendant works as our on-hill representation of safety and guest service. Promote safety within our amazing sport by providing quality feedback and communication to our guests. Enjoy the outdoors and be the friendly face of the resort on the mountain.
- Housing: Currently Available
- Wage - $20 Per Hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability - Full Time, Weekdays, weekends, holidays.
- Skill Level – Entry Level
- Enforce the Skier Responsibility Code and Resort policies with guests and employees
- Provide strong guest service to internal and external guests
- Maintain mountain safety materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Able to work extended hours outdoors in an alpine environment
- Intermediate or above ability to ski or ride, at minimum of Level 7
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 476407