Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Park City is curently hiring a Night Audit/Front Desk Agent. This is the perfect position for someone looking for a more professional position who is looking to have days free and is able to work alone. A focus on guest service is a must as this position is responsible for handling the operation of the Front Desk.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Position is overnight and applicant must be willing to work alone.
- Applicant must be able to valet guest vehicles and provide luggage assistance.
- Facilitate guest check-in and check-out and provide general information
- Professional appearance, excellent guest service skills, ability to multitask and strong verbal communication skills are required.
- Candidates with prior guest service experience in a fast paced environment preferred.
- Potential for long term professional development
- High school diploma or equivalent - College Degree - preferred
- Valid driver's license - required
- MS Office proficiency - required
- Prior front desk experience is a plus.
- Able to communicate with guest, homeowners, and colleagues with diplomacy and tact
- Previous knowledge of the Resort is strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Proficient on property management systems (SMS, PMS, LMS) - preferred
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays is required
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 296550