Attitash Mountain Resort offers more than just a ski area--it’s a home away from home. Join our team and experience warmth, friendliness and the ultimate winter lifestyle. A mountain of possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Mountain Services guides welcome guests to Attitash and provide information about our mountain, products and services with the goal of elevating every guest’s experience. They seek out guest contact and proactively engage our guests at every touch point. They provide essential services for many on-mountain departments including: Guest Services, Parking, Lift Operations, Mountain Food and Beverage, Ticket Sales and Ski and Snowboard School.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide experiences of a lifetime for our guests. Adhere to Vail Resorts values: Do Good, Do Right, Drive Value, Be Safe, Serve Others, Have Fun, Be Inclusive.
- Greet and welcome all guests in base areas, while skiing and riding on the mountain, and at assigned stations.
- Provide guests with a variety of information, describing and explaining activities, events, programs and services to guests.
- Provide a presence at on-mountain map locations. Assist guests with directions and skiing riding recommendations based on knowledge of conditions, terrain and skiing/riding ability of guests.
- Ski or ride from station to station proactively looking for and engaging guests who may need assistance.
- Work with mountain operations to facilitate consistent and excellent service in the following areas: lift line coordination, loading skis on gondolas, surface lift operations, greeting and directing guests in parking lots during peak days, providing a seamless village arrival experience along with ticket greeters and ski school concierge, greeting guests and providing information in on-mountain lodges.
- Work with dispatch and other mountain departments to communicate lift and run closures to guests.
- Assist Lift Operations with lift line control when needed.
- Assist Marketing and Events with special projects.
- Receive guest feedback and special requests. Provide on-the-spot resolution and elevate guest experiences through the Epic Service Solutions program.
- Assist all employees in other departments in executing guest resolutions.
- Lead mountain tours.
- Help to keep the resort immaculately clean.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to work outdoor in all weather conditions for long periods of time.
- Ability to stand in one area for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Intermediate or better skiing or riding ability.
- Ability to ski or snowboard all day.
- High School education or equivalent, plus two years of relevant customer service or mountain operations experience or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Intermediate or better skiing/snowboarding ability along with an enthusiasm for the sport.
- Ability to converse clearly and comfortably with a variety of different types of guests.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Knowledge of Attitash Ski Resort and local area preferred.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 352887