Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Are you a hard worker who likes to physically see the results of a productive day’s work? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park, while additionally enjoying a multi-cultural work environment? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Dishwasher / Steward is responsible for the cleanliness of all aspects of the kitchen, including: the Dish Room, Pot Sinks, Machines, Main Kitchen, Garbage Disposal Areas, Walk ins, Coolers, Freezers and Kitchen Equipment, China, and Flat Wear and Glassware. Stewards are expected to assist all areas of the kitchen, as requested, in addition to ensuring all clean dishwear, supplies and equipment is stored appropriately, and timely.
This is a summer position. Our season typically runs from Mid- May through October 5th.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for 8 hours each shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and continuously changing environment
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
- A Summer you will remember for a lifetime.
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 316607