Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Restaurant Support worker is an active contributor to the functionality of the restaurant and can show the versatility and range to complete multiple tasks throughout the day. This unique role will provide the right candidates keen insight and understanding into the complex operations, daily activities and processes of the restaurant. Among other things, Restaurant Support workers are responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of food to guests in the restaurant. They will also assist with clearing, cleaning, and resetting tables in the restaurant, maintaining stock of supplies, flatware and other materials needed in the restaurant, maintaining the cleanliness of floors, chairs, tables, and restaurant service area, and removing trash and recycling.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional service to our guests from the beginning of the service day until the end.
- Must be able to assist all guests in a timely and efficient manner, while maintaining a high level of flow through check-out lines.
- Directly responsible for the stocking, organization and cleanliness of their assigned cashier station scramble area and the surrounding areas. Brewing coffee for guest purchase, stocking fountain soda machine with ice, stocking the cocoa machine, etc.
- Responsible for accuracy of point-of-sale. Also responsible for completing point-of-sale check-out and turn-in procedures and paperwork.
- Responsible for set-up, operation and tear-down of outdoor concession stand and other mobile food operations.
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of dining room area, restrooms, food court, cash stations, loading dock, exterior patio, and other restaurant areas as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to work at a very quick pace in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with snow removal from patio decks and tables.
- Keep up to date with the cleaning schedule as advised by FB Management.
- Stock and maintain all the janitorial storage supplies.
- Must be friendly and courteous with guests at all times - required.
- Minimum 1 year of prior food service experience - preferred.
- Previous fine dining experience as a busser or host - preferred.
- Experience with varied cuisine styles and food plating - preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays - required.
- Must be available to work holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 4th, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested -required.
- Food Handler’s Card (or ability to obtain) – required.
The budgeted range starts at 15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 353853