Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
The Seasonal Security Officer is an entry-level role responsible for the protection of company property and interest. Our ideal candidate demonstrates diligence and integrity, while enhancing guest experience. Assistance will be available to obtain California Guard Card to qualified applicant.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Identifying and reporting, or correcting safety issues;
- Assisting/interacting with guests and staff in a professional and courteous manner;
- Providing high visibility presence in order to deter criminal activity and violations of resort conduct code;
- Transporting of deposits and banks from sales locations to vault;
- Responding to and investigating incidents and accidents;
- Submitting thorough and clear reports;
- Cooperating with law enforcement in investigations;
- Assisting ticket staff as requested for fraudulent pass use;
- Conducting regular inspections and enforcing policies in housing units.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous guest services;
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English language proficiently;
- Ability to pass background check;
- Clean and current driver's license;
- Ability to work outside in varying and extreme weather conditions;
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Ability to obtain California Guard Card.
- 1-2 years Guest Service experience;
- 3-5 years Security or Law Enforcement experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work! If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 210067